Sunday, February 16, 2014

News! News! A Kind of Library Is Moving!

After 7 years of blogging here, I am so excited to share that I purchased the domain name "A Kind of Library" and starting today, this blog will be moving to:


I am so thankful to my husband, the very talented Daniel Warren, who was the technological, coding brainpower, and the inspiration behind the move.  If you are interested in redesigning your own blog, switching to wordpress, buying a domain name, making your page responsive so it adjusts to screens on all devices, etc. please get in touch.  Leave a comment for me or you can DM him on twitter

Daniel was also able to transfer my archives, labels, and links over to the new page, so my content will still be accessible in the new, cleaner look.  I can't wait for you to join me there! 

2 comments:

Schoollog said...

This site is really cool! I found here a lot of information that I was looking for.
-Schoollog School Management Software

Online School Portal said...

Nice and informative article.Thanks For sharing. School ERP Software