Friday, March 21, 2008

anal retentive much?

I can't decide if this is due to the fact that we are at the tail end of winter and it's just what happens to me this time of year, or the fact that I enjoy having control over the small things in life that I can actually control (my sock drawer, my kitchen...) or if this is just a result of procrastination. Nonetheless. I have added labels to all of my past blog posts.

I do feel like I learned a few things about myself and it was interesting to track the topics that came up most often (identity, fallen world). A few of the lists sounded like little poems, which made me smile (hope/poetry/rain). I'm not sure that this will be helpful to anyone but myself, but now you can search the blog by topic, which I'll try to list on the side bar in the near future.

No comments: